During University term-time, we have one evening service at 7pm at St Oswald’s Institute. Beforehand we have Sunday Supper, in The Appleby Rooms (next door) from 6.15pm.
Our evening meetings follow a simple format: opening worship, a talk engaging with Scripture, and more worship and response time.
The band begin leading worship 5 minutes before the formal start of the meeting. If you have a testimony to share at Evening Worship, please chat to the meeting leader.
If it’s near the beginning or end of term, you can check the Church Calendar to be sure whether Evening Worship is happening.
Please continue to book as it helps our teams with laying the room out to take into account peoples’ social distancing preferences.
In light of the current COVID situation we are having the following measures in place:
- We will allow singing, behind masks.
- Ask people to wear masks at other times when arriving, leaving, and moving around the building.
- Allow people to take masks off whilst just sitting down.
- Allowing people to state if they require social distancing when you book tickets.
- Encourage the taking of lateral flow tests to give confidence to others coming.